Hier die Patchnotes:
Classes and Combat
- Using a stun-breaking ability no longer keeps a player that was knocked down from standing up.
- Repeatedly pressing the hotkey for a channeled ability will no longer cancel the channeling.
- Medpacs can now only be used once per fight. When a medpac is used during combat, another cannot be used until after combat has ended.
- Leuro-Khian, the Skill Mentor aboard the Republic Fleet, now resets respec costs correctly.
- Bonus damage dealt by Heatseeker Missiles now correctly takes the number of your Heat Signatures on the target into account.
- Bonus damage dealt by Demolition Round now correctly takes the number of your Gravity Vortices on the target into account.
- Schematics are no longer consumed if a player attempts to use one that is already known.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Interrupting Ironfist's Headshot ability will no longer cause him to use it more often than intended.
- Damage from SV-3 Eradicator Droid's beam has been increased, but it no longer shifts pillar colors while actively attacking with the beam.
- Campaign weapons and off-hand items are now available on the Crisis Point vendors.
- Tooltips for off-hand weapons now indicate they cannot be equipped by Sorcerers and Guardians.
- Junk (grey) items no longer appear in the buyback window.
- The vendor buyback window has been expanded to 12 slots.
Missions and NPCs
- Mission and Flashpoint phases now cancel conversations if a member of the group is in combat.
- Corrected a rare case where some rewards out of a group of mission rewards would not be received by a player with a full or almost-full inventory.
- Players who have progress in the same phase are no longer prevented from grouping with each other if they did not use the /accept command.
- Players can now continue to abandon and reset missions without restarting the game if they closed the abandon or reset confirmation dialogue by using the "x" button.
- New Intelligence: This mission's rewards are now level-appropriate.
- Check In: Players no longer receive a codex text error when logging into the game while on this mission.
- High-level PvP Daily and Weekly missions now reward a combination of Warzone and Ranked Warzone Commendations.
- "Dauntless" medals now correctly start at Dauntless I.
- PvP medpacs now have a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 3).
- Players participating in the new Ranked Warzones will receive a penalty debuff if they leave ranked games before they are complete. This debuff prevents the player from re-queuing for a ranked game for a period of time. For the time being, we are not extending this to affect players participating in unranked Warzones. Leaving an unranked game will not initiate a debuff, and players who have the penalty debuff will still be able to queue for Unranked games.
- The visual effects from the fire traps no longer continue to play on characters they killed.
- Ships in Space Combat Missions are now visible.
- The Character Window now correctly updates when modifying companion equipment while on your personal starship.
- Corrected several instances of incorrect or missing tooltips.
- Bind Points now appear on the World Map as "locked" if they are not discovered.
- An option to continue playing sounds when the game loses focus (via alt-tab, etc) has been added.
- Certain chat commands and their corresponding messages have been properly localized in French and German. These commands include /ckick, /mute, /moderate, /channellist, and /list.
Groups and Targeting
- Class icons now appear next to nameplates. This feature can be toggled off in the preferences menu.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Some locations where players could get stuck have been fixed.
- Some missing and incorrect text has been fixed.
- Some art assets that were missing or placed improperly have been fixed.
- A rare issue that could cause multiple sound effects to inappropriately play on top of each other has been corrected.
- Dark side appearance, if enabled, now appears correctly at character selection.
Hier nochmal zum Patch 1.2, Quelle: swtor.gamona.de