Achja, es reicht jetzt mit nem Twink Rüstungsschmied zu sein, denn die Orangenen PvP-Sets sind nuh Bind on Equip.
Classes and Combat
- Adrenaline Probe's sound effect no longer repeats itself.
- Crafted PvP (Battlemaster, War Hero, and Rated War Hero) gear now correctly binds on equip (instead of on pickup).
Flashpoints and Operations
- Cover classes can now take cover on platforms when fighting Gharj.
- The reliability of Soa's Ball Lightnings has been improved, and an issue that could cause them to deal damage twice has been addressed.
- Turrets at the start of the minefield no longer deal damage outside of their intended range.
- Kephess' Savage Wound debuff now has a tooltip.
- Three mainhand War Hero weapons that required offhand weapons for purchase now correctly require the appropriate mainhand weapon.
- Items to purchase with Unassembled Rakata Implants have been added to the Rakata vendors on the Fleets.
- The Operations Training dummy no longer spawns the Warzone Training Dummy.
- A button that appeared erroneously in the Warzone queuing UI has been removed.
- Warzones no longer end early due to differing team populations.
- Corrected an issue that could prevent players from being added to the Operation Group in Warzones.
Alderaan Civil War
- The speeder bikes that transport players to the East and West turrets have been resinstated.
- Players now receive an appropriate message when they defend an objective.
- Defending the East turret now grants objective points.
- Corrected an issue that prevented non-repeatable Space Combat Missions from awarding Fleet Commendations.
- Adding a level range argument to the /who command now correctly returns filtered results.
- Corrected the icons for Imperial Agent Advanced Class selection.
- The record of Guild Bank activity is now maintained in the ledger for players that have left the guild.
- Leaving and re-joining a guild no longer resets weekly Guild Bank limits.
Groups and Targeting
- The Assassin and Sorcerer class icons are now associated with the correct Advanced Class.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Some minor text and localization errors have been corrected.
- An issue that prevented players from modifying equipped companion gear has been addressed.
- Corrected an issue that caused area loot and autoloot options to occasionally cease functioning upon area transition.